Table of Contents
For direct links to the most recent articles, please go to site notes.
- The Church:
- Introduction: Our view on Agnosticism and an invitation to explore
- Articles of Faith: The three Articles of Faith of the Apathetic Agnostic Church and brief commentary.
- Aim of the Church: The purpose of the Church.
- Organization: The hierarchy of the Church.
- History: Where did this Church come from?
- Needs: There are some things the church needs. Can you help?
- Secret Documents of the Church: All is revealed.
- Our Church Calendar - Holidays for ye of little faith
- Reflections on Ethics: Views on right and wrong, good and evil.
- Meditations; Discussion on issues of current concern. Your contributions welcome.
- Talk Back: Where opposing views are published. Your contributions are welcome.
- Ask the Patriarch: Send in your questions; they may get answered here, seriously or otherwise.
- Debates and Discourse: Discussions opened on the various essays.
- A Miscellany: Those things which just don't fit in elswhere.
- Agnostic Testimony: Articles from those who want to share how they came to Agnosticism.
- The Hymnal: Our Choir Book
- Event Notices: upcoming events related to agnosticism, freethought, humanism, and atheism
- The Graveyard: A selection of web sites that are no longer available on the web
- Choir Membership: Returning soon (maybe)
- Congregation: Be part of the congregation of the First Apathetic Agnostic church and apply for an undergraduate degree. No charge. No donations.
- Ordination: Obtain ordination in the Church. Apply for a Graduate Degree. Still no charge. No donations
- UCTAA.org: Our affiliated membership organization
- Links and Contacts:
- Links: Related sites of interest.
- Contact the Church.
- About the Site:
- Messages: for members and clergy
- Site Notes: recent web site update history
- Notes Archive: older site update history - do you really care?
Disclaimer: The Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic is not to be confused with The Temple of Agnostic Apathy, a heretical breakaway sect whose members will be damned (if there is a God who actually cares) and who can be expected to burn in hell (if that problematic caring God created such a place.)*
* For those interested, if anyone is, the above disclaimer, the full name of the Church, and the Articles of Faith are the only remnants (or holy relics) of the original 1995 version of the web site.