UCTAA churchlight

Site Search via Google

Discussion 8 to Meditation 503
Pursue a fraud claim

by: JT

To add to this discussion (or any other,) please use the Contact form. This discussion has been continued.


If you sent a money order and you kept the counterfoil, then you can go to where you purchased the money order and tell them the recipient (Neelie) claims she did not receive the funds. Provided the money order was not cashed, you can get your money back. If the money order was cashed, then you have a legitimate fraud claim to pursue. And you will also have evidence to inform the post office that the address you sent money to is being used for mail fraud.

Whether the authorities will take action or not - I don't know. But if they get enough complaints, they will have to.