The Church of the Apathetic Agnostic welcomes you to:
Forwarding urls include ApatheticAgnostic.org, uctaa.com, uctaa.net, uctaa.org
On the Internet since 1995.
Updated 14 June 2013
Next update: Friday, 21 June
Your contributions for publication, pro and con, are encouraged.
Submissions for publication are not limited to non-fiction and opinion. Fiction and poetry from an agnostic viewpoint is appropriate; artwork including cartoons and comic strips, and multimedia files are also suitable for publication. If you have the talent, we invite you to help make this site more interesting and more appealing.
Enter the site
or make a selection from current updates below
The links below lead to the tables of contents of the sections in which articles are located. For direct links to new articles, see site notes.
- 14 June: The lawsuit to change Oklahoma license plates, and who really killed those children in Meditations.
- 7 June: Does Christianity really need these lies to be promoted in Meditations; further comments on some personal beliefs in Debate & Discourse; a live comments system implemented on a trial basis; and more website changes in messages.
- 31 May: An opinion on homosexuality requested in Ask the Patriarch; a new Agnostic Testimony; we are still going to hell, discussing beliefs, abortion, the meaning of faith in Debate & Discourse; and website changes in messages.
- 24 May:Two looks at interpreting the Bible in Meditations; questions about personal beliefs in Ask the Patriarch; a view on faith in Talk Back; and change in the Vatican in Debate & Discourse.
- 17 May: The Lord's Prayer, and ancient water in Meditations; a crime against women in Reflections on Ethics; where to go from Catholicism in Ask the Patriarch; looking for converts aloft in Debate & Discourse; and future website directions in messages.
- 10 May: Critiquing a joke, and possible change in the Vatican in Meditations; and what if God is real in Ask the Patriarch.
- 3 May: Studies about religion in Meditations; and thanks for the site in A Miscellany.
- 15 April: Futile rituals, and more inaction in the Vatican in Meditations
- 12 April: The purpose of the purpose of life in Meditations; God's latest attempt to make contact in A Miscellany; and continuing the same-sex marriage discussion in Debate & Discourse.
- 7 April: On invented support for a literal Genesis, and legalizing official state religion in the US in Meditations; and on being a church, and two views on same-sex marriage in Debate & Discourse.
The Church offers free membership and ordination, and, through our affiliated International University of Nescience, also offers a select range of degrees to members and clergy. Application is online and documentation is issued by e-mail. See inside for details
Please explore the site - there are 666 pages* of content - Discover what we are about.
*Actually, there are a couple of thousand or so more pages than 666, but that particular number is sure to annoy someone.
UCTAA Store We have authorized this independent online store to offer variety of UCTAA logo products.
All material on this site is original and is copyright © The Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic & John Tyrrell (2013) except where otherwise indicated. In particular, Talk Back submissions, and other signed essays remain copyright © the original authors.